Internal Communications Manager
- IAG Loyalty - Avios Group Ltd
- Victoria, London
- Communication / Branding
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics, Travel & Tourism
- Contract type
This is a career-defining opportunity to join a business with a culture and ambition that wows. You'll be accountable for the delivery of our Internal Communications plan. You'll create an internal narrative across multiple channels that engages, informs and inspires colleagues no matter where they work.
We're looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Internal Communications expert, who's also ready to expand their remit and take on events and a whole heap of aligned activity that engages colleagues. It's all to play for- you won't be afraid to test stuff out, learn from it and go again. In this unique role, you'll join our club, learn all about it and then lead how we tell this story to our colleagues in a way that means they feel truly connected to the IAGL strategy, vision and values.
What you’ll be doing
- The delivery of our Internal Communication plan sits with this role. We're looking for someone who will grasp the opportunity to challenge the norm and to design interventions, content and experiences which inform, connect and inspire IAG Loyalty colleagues to do their very best work.
- You will execute a content and channels plan for all internal communication, making sure that our colleagues feel truly connected to the work we do as loyalty pioneers and how we do it.
- You'll be skilled in taking complex messages and translating them into authentic, engaging and well-timed content across multiple mediums.
- Creativity is at the heart of the role- you won't fall back on the ‘same old' way of communicating every time- you'll build plans with impact that are memorable and ultimately inspire people to do great work.
- Over time you'll learn from data and colleague insight what works and doesn't work and will iterate your approach to comms content and channels in line with this.
- You'll not only tell be highly skilled at communicating messages yourself, but you will also support the way in which we educate other colleagues so that they become highly capable too and can play an important part in reinforcing the work you lead.
- There's a critical link between the work you lead and that of our Employer Brand Partner. Together, you'll create cohesive plans that enable us to share relevant, timely content both internally and externally- anchored to our EVP (People Promise), our vision & strategy and our values.
- You will lead on a calendar of events, spanning everything from socials, to team events, weekly meet ups, and simple moments that matter in our workspaces- no matter whether this is one of our office locations, home, or even working abroad.
- There is huge opportunity in broader projects to learn and play your part – from EVP (Employer Value Proposition) design, to broader culture and engagement initiatives and showcasing our business and our people externally.
What we’re looking for
- We're looking for a talented and hands-on Internal Communications specialist, who has experience in building cohesive long-term plans and can also respond to emerging information and short term pivots.
- You'll know how important it is to be networked both internally and externally. To truly understand what makes every part of the business tick so you can tell stories that resonate because they are real, well-informed and talk clearly to the chosen audience
- Your written and visual skills will be a clear strength, we're looking for someone who can demonstrate how their vision, visual and copy skills result in a tone of voice which resonates and impactful work which delivers positive results.
- You know what it takes to create events and design moments in the annual calendar that not only engage and inspire but leave a lasting impact that positively supports our progress as a business.
- You'll relish being part of a talented People Team where you'll contribute with your expertise and you'll be an integral part of our People Team community and mission.
- You'll need to demonstrate stellar influencing skills, commercial acumen and bring external stimulus and creativity into our design thinking.
- We're moving to Agile across all business areas and we're building our knowledge and experience to work this way in the People team – you'll bring expertise, or a willingness to learn.
What we can offer you:
- Discounts on BA flights and holidays from day one for you, your friends and family
- Annual Bonus (dependant on Company & Individual Performance)
- Unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
- One non-contractual Annual Bookable Travel Concession for employee, partner and dependants after 12 months service.
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
- Company Pension of 9% (6% contribution from IAGL, 3% contribution from employee)
- Private Health Care with Bupa
- 20 days working from abroad in Europe per annum
- 25 days annual leave, with the ability to buy or sell up to 5 days, plus 2 days charity leave and a day off on your birthday
- Travel Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric/ULEV car scheme
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
This role will be based at IAGL’s London office in Victoria, and we have a blended approach to working at IAGL. Our Blend is our interpretation of hybrid working, where our colleagues are empowered to choose the location for them to produce their best work. Based on your to-do list, colleagues either choose the office or home working that day. We expect this will mean roughly half your time will be at home and the other half in one of the offices.
Inclusion and diversity are integral to the success of IAG Loyalty. We continuously encourage an organisational culture where colleagues with varying perspectives, life experiences and backgrounds can work together to achieve their and the organisation's potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
Join our club and reward the world
Similar searches: Permanent, Communication / Branding, Central London, Manager, Technology / Consumer Electronics, Travel & Tourism