People Change Partner
- IAG Loyalty - Avios Group Ltd
- Victoria, London
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
Purpose of the role
You’ll bring thought leadership and expertise to how we approach people related change at IAGL, from concept through to implementation, ensuring we have a playbook in place that is in line with our values, people promise and best practice
Change comes in many forms in a growing business like ours and you will need to design the employee relations approach that fits the situation and build the playbook for putting it in practise in multiple scenarios.
What you’ll be doing
- Research and recommend approach for people related change at IAGL
- Create a playbook for change. Cover all types of change e.g. TUPE, group transfers, restructuring etc
- Include process maps and toolkits for people team, managers, colleagues etc
- Be the Change lead for any people related changes in IAGL. This will include working with people team colleagues like the People Partners and People Operations team to ensure the playbook is used and any nuances thought through and adapted as needed
- Lead on all aspects of the people proposition for any future new ventures from e.g. if there was a due diligence exercise through to creating a bespoke playbook and implementing it
- Support the development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Providing coaching and training on the playbook and use your expertise to support its use
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
- Keep a ‘golden thread’ of our values and colleague experience through everything you do
- As a key member of the people team, you will work with colleagues across the team to build, collaborate and lead on initiatives within the People Plan.
What we’re looking for
- We’re looking for a talented People Change Manager / People Partner, who brings experience in creating and managing the approach to the people impacts of strategic transformation programs
- You’ll be able to demonstrate strategic thinking and creativity, as well as practical application and excellence in delivery
- You will have designed and implemented the required people processes including the employee relations approach and managed or had oversight of consultation processes
- The ability to build and develop strong, collaborative relationships with all colleagues is so important
- You’ll be a brilliant dot joiner!
- Have intellectual curiosity, bringing valuable insight into the team / business
- You’ll be part of a talented people team and you’ll be an integral part of our people team community and mission
- Ideally experience of, or willingness to learn, agile ways of working.
What we can offer you:
- Discounts on BA flights and holidays from day one for you, your friends and family
- Annual Bonus (dependant on Company & Individual Performance)
- Unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
- One non-contractual Management Annual Bookable Travel Concession for employee, partner and dependants after 6 months service
- After 12 months of service, one further non-contractual Annual Bookable Travel Concession for employee, partner and dependants
- Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
- Company Pension of 9% (6% contribution from IAGL, 3% contribution from employee)
- Private Health Care with Bupa
- 20 days working from abroad in Europe per annum
- 25 days annual leave, with the ability to buy or sell up to 5 days, plus 2 days charity leave and a day off on your birthday
- Travel Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric/ULEV car scheme
- New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
This role will be based at IAGL’s London office in Victoria, and we have a blended approach to working at IAGL. Our Blend is our interpretation of hybrid working, where our colleagues are empowered to choose the location for them to produce their best work. Based on your to-do list, colleagues either choose the office or home working that day.
Inclusion and diversity are integral to the success of IAG Loyalty. We continuously encourage an organisational culture where colleagues with varying perspectives, life experiences and backgrounds can work together to achieve their and the organisation's potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
Join our club and reward the world
Similar searches: Permanent, Change Management, Central London, Business Partner