HR Business Partner 15 month FTC - Multi-site (2-3 days a week)
£65,000 - £80,000 + car allowance and 20% completion bonus
A global manufacturing business with offices in the Bedfordshire area are looking for a project focused HR Business Partner to support their multi-site manufacturing sites of around 350 employees and properly partner with Heads of Departments to ensure they really add value to the business.
You'll have a consultative approach but also enjoying being hands on, focused on continuous improvement and able to multi-task in an environment that is going through a huge amount of exciting transformation at the moment
Your current experience will be at Business Partner or Senior HRBP level as a minimum and you will be assertive, organised, commercially minded and able to multi-task will help you drive the people agenda forward, your role will be to guide and partner with the Heads of site, Directors and to provide hands on and project focused HRBP support. Working with the wider shared services team and managing an HR Advisor who will free up your time to really add value from a project perspective.
- Being a true Business Partner, you will support Heads of site / General Managers and Directors of Manufacturing and Supply Chain across multi-sites
- You'll spend 2 - 3 day a week at various sites, the rest of your time will be from home
- Full generalist remit includes talent and development, ER, employee engagement, performance management and development, coaching, learning, comp and bens, to drive the strategy and people plan forward
- Partnering with senior stakeholders, analyse where they need support and implement change.
- Being recognised by Unions, you will also develop relationships externally.
- Support with all cyclical HR activities, continually review and implement change where needed
- Working on a number of projects, identifying and implementing with full autonomy, this could be engagement, development, strategic or any other area that you identify
- The role has a strong employee relations element, working closely with site managers to minimise disciplinaries and grievances
- Thinking outside the box and work with a high degree of ambiguity
- Be a trusted partner and build relationships with the wider business.
- HR Business Partner experience, ideally from a manufacturing or a similar sector background with blue and white collar experience
- Your experience will be well rounded as a generalist, you will also have strong ER experience gained in a similar environment with Union involvement
- You will have worked for a business with multiple stakeholders and will be able to manage your time effectively.
- You'll be ambitious, driven and strong to push back, make decisions and have experience doing this previously.
- Experience working on projects, initiating, driving forward and implementing strategy is required.
- You will enjoy working autonomously and having full responsibility for your remit, you will however be able to work closely with the other Business Partners in the business when needed
- You will be happy to travel around 2 - 3 days a week to sites, all are within 1 to 1.5 hours drive of Milton Keynes
- CIPD level 7 qualified ideally or equivalent experience
If you are keen to be considered, please apply online now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.