As HR Advisor you will work as part of an established team in this successful & highly reputable Organisation. You will work closely with your stakeholder group, acting as a trusted advisor and coach, playing an integral role in the Organisation's success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading on ER issues including complex issues such as performance management, disciplinaries, grievances and appeals.
- Supporting managers on a range of activities including resource management, absence management and implementation of policies and processes.
- Advising and coaching managers.
- Supporting the HR Business Partners in the delivery and management of change programmes.
- Producing accurate and insightful data and analyses.
- Continuous review of HR policies and processes.
To be considered for this role, you will have some proven experience as an HR Advisor and in particular a broad range of employee relations expertise.
You will be able to develop excellent stakeholder relationships and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ideally you will have worked within a regulated environment.
This an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys employee relations looking for a role that offers autonomy as well as being part of a team, within a successful business.
This is a hybrid role based in Brimingham centre.
Salary is up to £40,000 per annum
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.