Recruitment Advisor, Cambridge, 2 -3 days a week.
£35,0000 - £56,000 + excellent benefits
Working in-house for a large organisation in the heart of Cambridge, this is a super opportunity for someone with some inhouse recruitment / talent acquisition experience who wants to work with a company that has strong career opportunity opportunities and offers a really great benefits package.
Working in a team of experienced Talent Acquisition / Recruiters, you will support the team with volume job vacancies across the business and how you engage with external talent for the future
- Be responsible for recruiting senior level roles in the business across all disciplines, operational and office staff
- Work a varied workload and sometimes high volume of roles as part of the team.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and manage interview processes, feedback and negotiation of offers
- Be very hands on with the sourcing of roles, directly and engaging with recruitment agencies
- You will be a part of the project team to focus on the employee value proposition, external brand awareness and other projects, voicing your thoughts, opinions and being responsible for new roll out's
- Your background will be from within inhouse recruitment / talent acquisition and you will be used to working with multiple stakeholders.
- Recruitment agency backgrounds will be considered but you will need to have worked in-house as well
- Strong relationship developing skills, strong recruitment abilities and very strong organisational skills
- You will have experience sourcing directly, finding and securing talent and taking them on a journey, providing strong feedback and keeping excellent communication throughout the process.
- Experience of projects such as EVP, employer branding would be great, but isn't essential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.