MBA Professional Development Manager (full time)
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £61823 per annum
- Training & Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
MBA Professional Development Manager
£55,000 - £61,823 (Grade 7)
Hybrid working with office based in Central London
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a leading business school in London to build out their Career & Professional development team supporting their world class MBA program.
Reporting into the Head of Leadership and Career Development, you will design, co-ordinate and deliver continuous professional development curriculum across multiple MBA programs.
In this role you will…
- Identify the evolving needs of student cohorts and design relevant content to fit their needs, for both in person and online delivery.
- Design and deliver workshop content on topics including but not limited to: Interview Skills, CV Development, Cover Letters, Assessment Centres, Psychometrics and Networking
- Provide career coaching and advise to professionals from anywhere between 3 to 30 years of experience
- Support students to plan career development or transitions
- Line manages the co-ordination team insuring effective operations of various activities (events, communications, resource management etc)
To be considered for the position, you must have…
- A degree and coaching certification
- Strong organisational skills developed through complex programme management incl. schedules, stakeholder mgt and finance)
- Has held an Internal Recruitment role such as Recruitment Advisor/Manager or equivalent with involvement in recruitment campaigns (preferably global). Or has held a role within an MBA or postgraduate Business School Careers Team working with experienced candidates (3 years plus experience). If has held a different type of Talent Manager role i.e. training manager, must show evidence of their depth of recruitment experience and expertise.
- Knowledge of global recruitment practices and processes within key MBA recruitment sectors e.g. Consulting, Technology and Financial Services, and has the skills and experience to deliver mock interviews and to provide accurate feedback and careers advice to mid-senior career level individuals.
This is a full-time role, however there is also a part time position available. Please see our job board for further information.
To be considered for this role please apply directly. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.