Payroll & Benefits Advisor
Payroll & benefits Advisor - £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
Frazer Jones are delighted to be retained by a leading name in financial services on the recruitment of a Payroll & Benefits Advisor on a permanent basis.
Our client is offering hybrid working with a requirement of 3 days per week in the office.
- Monthly payroll data entry.
- Inputting and checking any changes to payrolls in each location
- Working with the Payroll & Benefits specialist to improve payroll systems and processes
- Generally supporting the Payroll & Benefits specialist
- On-boarding and administration of global benefits
- Collating and providing census data for benefits market reviews & renewals
- Timely processing of benefits invoices in line with renewal, joiners, leavers & changes
- Drafting all salary sacrifice letters in relation to gym and pension
- Assisting with the drafting of annual review remuneration sheets
- Supporting the benefits renewal process.
- Strong Excel skills (vlook up & pivot table)
- Payroll & benefits exposure
- Team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.