Payroll Specialist (Lead)
Payroll Specialist (Lead) - £50,000 - £53,000 + £6k Car +20% bonus
Frazer Jones are delighted to be supporting a leading and growing Oil & gas business who are looking to recruit a Payroll Lead on a permanent basis.
Our client has a requirement of 4 days per week in the office.
This role will be supporting a newly appointed Payroll Manager and help in processing 9 country's payrolls across EMEA, LTAM & APAC.
- Lead activities through the team, coaching for capability improvement and support them to exceed customer expectations.
- Proactively role model excellent customer service by putting the customer first to create a culture of excellence in customer experience
- Drive for continuous improvement in payroll and employee HR data processes, which includes increased automation of payroll data collection, collation, and submitted to the external payroll provider.
- Provide insight and performance data relating to compliance processes and payroll performance.
- Manage audit level checking for all payroll functions to ensure legislative and company compliance.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders and employees to ensure that pay impacting issues are mitigated or where required manage the expectations and concerns of affected employees.
- Collaborate with the wider HR function to understand the business needs to deliver an effective service for our customers
- Liaise with colleagues in Finance and accounting function to provide a robust and audited payroll.
- Liaise with colleagues in HR to ensure that company compensation and benefit programs are managed effectively.
- Set the governance of high standards of compliance, ensuring the maintenance of accurate employee and HR records, in line with Data Protection legislation and company policies
- 3-5 within international Payroll
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Strong excel knowledge
- Strong communication skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.