- Frazer Jones
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
As HR Manager, you will work with the leadership team to develop a proactive and innovative people service. Your focus will be on continuous improvement, working closely with stakeholders to build a best-in-class HR offering.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Working with the SLT and wider HR team to enable the successful delivery of the people strategy and development plans.
- HR Lead for the site, supporting continuous improvement of people processes and ways of working.
- Working as a trusted partner, coaching senior management to build capability.
- Proactively supporting the end-to-end employee lifecycle.
- Partnering managers the Talent & succession planning.
- Coach senior management to build leadership capabilities and manage change effetivley.
- Working with managers their teams to identify & develop future talent.
- Managing change effectively.
- Playing a pivotal role in wider HR projects, working alongside the UK HR team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and established business and offers autonomy and the scope to build a superb HR offering for your customer group.
To be considered for this role you will have sound experience in a generalist HR including working strategically and taking a business through change and growth.
You will be a proactive, solutions-focused individual, with a true business-partnering approach, excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to manage a varied workload within a complex/large business is key.
Unions experience is also essentiial.
Salary up to £65,000 + car allowance + bens.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.