A renowned company law firm is looking for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis to join their team in London. You will be responsible for delivering HR support, providing advice to the partners and managers, and building strong relationships with both the individuals and managers in the team.
It is working from the office 3 days a week and other 2 days from home. You will be working with and advising alongside the growing HR team. You will be a driven individual that has a desire to make the role something of their own.
- Provide generalist HR support including being able to lead, liaise with and be the first point of contact for the partners, managers and employees
- Be able to review, improve and ensure compliance of the firms HR policies and practices while maintaining the firms values
- Provide advice and work with the line managers with the ER matters in accordance with current legislation and firm policy, including training on these policies
- Work closely with and train line managers on resourcing activities such as recruitment and selection strategies, candidate interviews and training platforms
- Overseeing, managing and administering employees' rewards, compensation and benefits
- Developing proposals of and ensuring consistent annual salary reviews in a timely matter
- Co-ordinate and manage projects that support the business objectives
An ideal candidate will have a CIPD Level 5 or above and have experience performing day to day HR Advisor level duties, desirably in the legal or professional services sector. You must have a strong attitude to work in and adapt in a fast-paced environment and remain extremely organised.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.