HRIS Workday Integrations Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- £55000 - £75000 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is partnering with a leading media organisation that is the leader in its field. This is a global company with over ten thousand employees worldwide. The company is going through a period of growth and HR transformation which makes for an exciting time to join the business. The company is about to embark on a global project to implement Workday as its new HRIS solution.
As the HRIS Workday Integration Specialist you will be joining the global HRIS team of 5, reporting to the Director of HR Systems. The purpose of the role will be to own a variety of integrations, reports and dashboards. You will be responsible for the design, development, configuration, testing and support of Workday Integrations. Responsibilities will include:
- Form strong partnerships with multiple vendors and downstream system owners
- Make recommendations for process improvements and best practices
- Continuous support and troubleshooting of integrations
- Ensure that updates and system changes are applied as needed
- Subject matter expert with all Workday integration technologies.
- Demonstrate in-depth Workday Core HR, Recruiting, Absence, Talent, Learning, Compensation knowledge
- Help with Workday HCM integration work including design, development and testing.
- Assist with all aspects of data integrations/interfaces with various vendors and other internal systems
- Manage and own end-to-end testing with various vendors
To be considered for this role you must be a HRIS Specialist who has at least 3 years of working on Workday. You must also come Workday integration experience. Ideally you will have knowledge of Workday Core HR, Recruiting, Absence, Talent, Learning and Compensation. You must be analytical and have excellent problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills. You should have the ability to work on projects and it's a bonus if you've previously worked on Workday implementation projects.
This role offers the opportunity to join an established global business in an exciting period of transformation. The role has a strong emphasis on projects and will give you autonomy and freedom in the role. The company offers hybrid working plus other perks such as reduced hours in the summer. This is a permanent role with a competitive salary and benefits. If you're interested in this role and would like more information please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.