HRIS Workday Specialist (Security)
- Frazer Jones
- £55000 - £75000 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is partnering with a leading media organisation that is the leader in its field. This is a global company with over ten thousand employees worldwide. The company is going through a period of growth and HR transformation which makes for an exciting time to join the business. The company is about to embark on a global project to implement Workday as its new HRIS solution.
As the HRIS Workday Specialist you will be joining the global HRIS team of 5, reporting to the Director of HR Systems. This role will be Security Specialist position where you will oversee the creation and test of security components within their Workday solution. You will ensure the system functions appropriately against business processes and regulatory requirements. Responsibilities will include:
- provide expert knowledge in implementing, maintaining, and overall administration of the Workday HCM platform's business processes and security configuration
- Responsible for configuring changes to security setup within Workday as assigned
- Assist with compliance reporting and system monitoring
- Assist in the coordination with Workday, business, integration team, internal and external systems and testing resources
- Assist in maintaining overall release plans and release coordination across Workday and associated applications as directed
- Help release issues, risks, deployment requests and change requests to a given release.
- Manage updates to any necessary IT/business documentation and ensure appropriate communications to the business
- Review/Approve Workday/HR application security requests and create and document proper internal security controls
To be considered for this role you must be a HRIS Specialist who has at least 3 year of working on Workday. You must also come with Workday Security knowledge. You must be analytical and have excellent problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills. You should have the ability to work on projects and it's a bonus if you've previously worked on Workday implementation projects.
This role offers the opportunity to join an established global business in an exciting period of transformation. The role has a strong emphasis on projects and will give you autonomy and freedom in the role. The company offers hybrid working plus other perks such as reduced hours in the summer. This is a permanent role with a competitive salary and benefits. If you're interested in this role and would like more information please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.