HR Data Analyst
Frazer Jones are partnering with an international insurance firm based in London who are looking to recruit for a HR Data Analyst to join on a permanent basis. I am keen to engage with HR analyst/Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst with Workday experience who are keen to develop further in data management
To speed up date analysis and reporting, this position will oversee maintaining, developing, and modifying the infrastructure for data management. In addition, it will make certain that the necessary checks and data automation are in place to maximise the accuracy of the data throughout their processes. Workday experience will enable design reports and build on the data knowledge gained through data management.
- Working closely with the HR Data & Insight Manager
- Monitor data to ensure system integrity and consistency and distinguish any gaps (Ensuring all data is compliant with legal requirements).
- Distinguish data matters/threats
- Utilise Workday to oversee all data integration
- Supporting the business by any requests. I.E creating new reports through workday, maintaining the database, and establishing and resolving any errors in reports
- Design and maintain data structure within Workday System and do all the end-to-end testing.
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about pursuing your career in Data Management. You should have exposure to data management principles, obtaining and verifying data. Ideally you will also have exposure to Workday data & reporting. It is essential that you are effective and enjoy working with data. An eye for detail and clear communication is a must.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.