HR and Recruitment Officer- part time
- Frazer Jones
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a part time Recruitment and HR Assistant within a wonderful charity. This is a 6 month fixed term contract and you will be required to work 3 days a week, with at least 1 day being in the office.
This role will support the People and Development Manager with the recruitment process, as well as providing some general HR administration support. The ideal candidate would hold previous experience of managing the recuritment process and have a high attention to detail with the ability to handle sensitive information.
You will be responsible for:
- Updating and maintaining the day-to-day recruitment tracker.
- Arranging both in person and virtual interviews for candidate screening.
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the businesses recruitment needs are met in a timely manner.
- Supporting with the onboarding of new starters including induction.
- Working closely with the recruitment agencies to ensure recuritment needs are filled
- Drafting and posting job adverts.
- Keeping personnel files and other HR data records up to date and accurate.
- Supporting the People and Development Manager with general HR related requirements.
What it means for you:
A full time equivalent salary paying up to 35,000 as well as other company benefits. A chance to work in a part time capacity on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be working within a close knit team contributing to a fantastic cause. This a real generalist role allowing for lots of exposure in incredible charity. The post holder will need to be flexible about working days.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.