HR and Talent Manager
- Frazer Jones
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
My client, a Fintech start-up, are seeking their first HR Manager, to help them to fulfil their recruitment and retention plans. They are at a critical time in their trajectory, with over 40 employees and some ambitious growth plans ahead. They offer two home working days each week, with three working from the City of London offices.
This role entails:
- Partner with managers across the business to identify and fulfil their open vacancies, as well as pipeline candidates for upcoming vacancies
- Build a pool and pipeline of qualified top tier talent across corporate and tech functions
- Manage relationships with agencies to ensure preferential rates and first dibs on top talent
- Own the employee life cycle fully, from onboarding, performance management, ER, L&D, all the way through to offboarding.
- Continually improve on all employee benefits on offer, and select and negotiate with suppliers to ensure benefits are competitive
Who are you:
- Proven track record in both HR and talent acquisition, ideally in a start up environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and used to influencing senior leaders
- A genuine people person who lives and breathes all things people and culture
- Employment law expert, who keeps up to date on relevant changes and how they impact the workforce and company policies
- Thrives in an ambiguous, fast paced environment
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.