HR & Recruitment Advisor
HR & Recruitment Advisor
£35,000 - £40,000 + bonus
Hybrid Working - flexible
Offices - Moorgate / Barbican
I am currently looking for a strong HR / Recruitment Administrator looking for a step up into an Advisor. Or a Junior HR & Recruitment Advisor looking for a company with huge support and opportunities. You will be working with an incredibly successful consultancy business on a permanent basis. This role will be paying between £35,000 - £40,000 depending upon experience.
The successful applicant will be responsible for starter/leaver administration and reliable record keeping, this role will develop to support other HR activities in due course, i.e., Learning & Development & Employee Relations (ER) case management
- Maintain the Preferred Supplier List (PSL); negotiating terms and conditions and where appropriate using LinkedIn to source candidates direct which is our primary route to market
- Manage recruitment in a timely manner, observing process and ensuring appropriate approvals from identification of the recruitment need through to drafting relevant contractual paperwork
- Oversee strong governance by managing all pre/post-employment vetting/compliance processes (e.g., Right to work; Reference requests; Medical Questionnaire/DBS/Security clearance, Pension Autoenrolment postponement and auto-enrolment letters, etc…)
- Liaise with Line Managers to establish reason for vacancy, job/person requirements and draft/update job descriptions accordingly
- Enter and maintain relevant data on the HR System ensuring it is accurate and up to date. Ensure all HR files/folders/SharePoint sites hold appropriate information for the wider team to access
- Maintain a record of all applicants whether sourced direct or via a recruitment agency; a live recruitment tracker data and produce regular management information reports for the Executive Board
- Update the website, LinkedIn, and intranet (HUB) with vacancies
- Assist in onboarding new recruits, including organising and presenting at the Familiarisation Day for new staff
- Coach Line Managers on Interview Techniques.
- Manage the leaver process including exit interviews and distribution of P45s.
- Assist in the general administration of the HR function such as internal employee movements and changes, e.g., promotion
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as directed by the HR Director/ Head of People Services. * Keep the recruitment section on HUB up to date including relevant policies
- Experience working in a similar level role.
- A people centric personality, professional and confident, able to gain trust and respect of senior managers
- Excellent computer literacy particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience in full cycle recruiting & sourcing
- Proficient in the use of LinkedIn
- High degree of discretion, judgement, integrity, and trustworthiness
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.