Head of HR Operations - Investment Management
- Frazer Jones
- West End, London
- HR Operations
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
We have a current opportunity for a Head of HR Operations working for a leading and global investment management firm on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in Central London and offers remote working.
Reporting into the Global Head of HR, the individual will work closely with HR colleagues, outsourced providers and employees. This is a newly defined role which reflects the evolving nature of the business and HR, and presents an exciting opportunity for someone with relevant prior experience to apply their learning to refresh and enhance our existing operations through innovation and automation.
- Develop strong relationships with HR colleagues to ensure the business is supported for all HR processes in a timely and efficient manner
- Create a central administration function covering all aspects of the employee life cycle as well as supporting HR projects
- Oversee the management of payroll processes and the annual benefits renewal, including company pension plans
- Expert user of Sage People to drive enhancements in automation in line with business needs
- To create an agile, central HR administration function for all HR business partners to drive operational excellence to ensure service delivery is optimally executed in a fast paced, ever evolving environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a people operations focused role ideally in a financial services or professional services environment operating across multiple geographies
- Experience of running an HR shared services team, managing end to end HR policies and processes
- Track record of delivering continuous improvement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced super user of Sage People and an applicant tracking system (ATS, Greenhouse ideally) ensuring data accuracy at all times
- Drive and passion to bring process improvements through automation leveraging existing systems and platforms
- Experience of SLA's and KPI's to accurately reflect service and delivery
- Forward thinking, proactive and thrives at pace
- Resilient, approachable, confident
- Able to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.