Share Plans Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Contract type
Share Plans Specialist (Global Company)
Frazer Jones are working with a global specialist retail organisation who are seeking a Share Plans Specialist to join their Rewards & Benefits team.
The role can be based out of their London office, or their one in Southampton, but the role is hybrid with an expectation to only be in the office at least once per week.
Working as the Share Plans Specialist, you'll be part of the wider Rewards, People, and Acquisition team who are incredibly supportive and collegiate, and look after a global population of around 4000 staff. Main responsibilities include;
- Manage the organisation's employee share award schemes, including issuing grants, system maintenance and reporting
- Deal with incoming shareholder and participant enquiries in a customer service capacity
- Review and reconcile monthly share reports, working with the Finance team to ensure that share plan reporting and accounting is correct
- Maintain and enhance their processes to ensure efficiency of our company share schemes
- Take ownership for the relationships with third-party vendors, identifying new tools to help administer the schemes
- Carry out share sale transactions for employees
- Work with the Payroll team to ensure appropriate payroll disclosures
To be considered for this role you must have a solid background and demonstrable experience managing global share schemes in a listed company, as well as an understanding of employee share mechanisms and relevant taxation legislation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a rewards analyst looking to specialise in the share schemes space, or a share plans specialist looking for a step up and a new challenge. They would also consider candidates from a share's services background looking for a chance to move inhouse.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.