- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £70000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Contract type
I am excited to partner with a well-known accountancy firm with an excellent company culture who are looking to hire an HR Manager supporting one of their key teams in London.
About the role:
- Working with an extremely supportive manager and team you will have a varied remit covering both hands on operational and strategic work.
- A key responsibility is collaboration across the company and helping the HR Leadership team develop the People Plan to align with business requirements and the overall HR strategy.
- Operating closely with colleagues across HR you will be a key part of providing outstanding service to your client group and beyond.
- In order to support the enhancement of the employment experience, you will work on delivering a number of HR projects.
Initially the role will be hybrid with two days in the London office while you settle in, after that there is the opportunity to work predominantly remotely with occasional face to face meetings.
- This is an ideal role for someone who has similar experience coming from an accountancy or wider professional services sector background such as insurance who already has some HR Manager level experience.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience influencing key business stakeholders whilst providing knowledge of best practice HR processes within a corporate environment.
- You will have good UK employment law knowledge with extensive employee relations experience.
- A natural coach, you will be able to easily adapt your style to fit different individuals and situations.
To hear more about this role or other opportunities we have within professional services please contact me directly email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.