HR Operations Assistant
- Frazer Jones
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global asset management group who focus on investing in and deploying latest technology for alternative and private markets products is currently looking for an HR Operations Assistant to provide effective HR generalist administrative support and HR systems support, auditing, and analysis to ensure relevant HR systems are kept up to date. You will provide a great customer service experience and prioritise high-volume onboarding as a part of HR operations team. You must have experience in a fast-paced environment processing new starters from recruitment process to induction will represent a crucial part of the role.
A selected candidate will:
- Ensure HR systems are kept up to date
- Manage regular administrative tasks focused on onboarding
- Process right to work documents to ensure business compliance
- Work collaboratively, manage central mailbox within set timeframes
- Preparing contracts, offer packs, offboard, process transfers, calculate entitlements
The permanent role offers a competitive salary of £30,000 and range of industry-specific benefits including flexible working, medical coverage, wellbeing programmes, discounted gym membership, competitive holiday entitlements, volunteering days, pension/401k, life and long-term disability coverage, group sick pay, enhanced parental leave and long-service leave.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.