- Frazer Jones
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recuritment Co-Ordinator within a high-end luxury goods firm. Based in the City of London, with support from the wider Recuritment team this is the perfect opportunity for a Recuritment Co-Ordinator looking for a new role with plenty of scope for development.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting Senior Recruiters with sourcing and screening candidates.
- The candidate experince, ensuring applicants have the highest quality candidate experince.
- Writing accurate and appealing job adverts, attracting high quality talent.
- Assisting with producing and analysing reports.
- Liaising with both internal and external stake holders.
- Supporting with ad-hoc recuritment projects which are designed to improve the overall recuritment process and experince.
- Assisting with onboarding and induction.
What it means for you:
A generous salary of up to £28,000 as well as other benefits, this role offers the chance to work within a high end, global orgainsation operating in over 40 countries, providing you with amble opportunity for your own growth and development. The ideal candidate will hold previous experience within a financial services or professional services industry and be looking for the next step in their career.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.