HR Operations Manager
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- HR Operations
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
We have a current opportunity for an HR Operations Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be hybrid working (2 days in the office and 3 days remote working) based in the City, London.
The role of the HR Operations Manager is to support the business to create a colleague experience which takes advantage of digital and agile ways of working, to attract and retain highly diverse people and skill sets.
Working with the Head of HR, Senior Talent Acquisition Lead, Head of Compensation and Benefits and Senior Talent Development Manager you will manage a highly skill set of HR operations professionals to ensure delivery of all operational matters across the firm business.
- Develop, implement, and maintain HR policies and procedures
- Lead and oversee timely and efficient delivery of key processes, including monthly payroll
- Oversee the management of Oracle, ensuring data is reliable and accurate and liaising with the relevant teams to successfully implement the second Phase
- Oversee quality delivery of regular MI reports, analysis, and commentary to key stakeholders, including the monthly dashboard
- Deliver exceptional service to the firm colleagues, ensuring queries are answered and a customer-centric culture is supported
- Maintain key controls within the HR Operations team, to ensure compliance
- Fulfil any relevant responsibilities to support Internal Audit activity
- Improve Line Manager accessibility and access to HR processes, systems, and guidance, increasing self-service and accountability
- Act as an escalation point for team members, for complex or complicated queries
- Ensure all risk actions are delegated to appropriate owners and monitored for delivery by required deadlines
The successful candidate will also:
- Provide strong line management for the HR Operations team on a day-to-day basis.
- Support the growth and development of the HR Operations team through coaching and knowledge transfer.
- Support the CPO and Head of HR on key deliverables through the provision of HR Operations input
- Review and improve HR service delivery.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.