Frazer Jones is partnering with a global financial services company to find a HR administrator on a permanent basis for their central London office. As finance experts with people-based mindset, they are committed to providing efficient financial solutions to important cooperation's, governments and institutions. This role is paying £30,000-35,000 depending on experience, this role also offers hybrid working.
This position will give you a lot of insight into the bigger HR function because you will be a crucial component of every team's work flow. You will deliver methodical and effective administrative support in several areas of the function, such as recruitment, training, HR systems, D&I/Wellness programmes, etc., in addition to acting as the first point of contact for HR inquiries. This versatile role will urge you to collaborate closely with the rest of the team on all HR-related problems, from supporting Employee Relations meetings to facilitating induction sessions and assisting with project work. In this practical position, you will streamline operations while receiving ongoing professional and interpersonal support. Along with your administrative responsibilities, you will have the chance to participate in environmental and well being programmes, for example.
- Handling an employee's administration life-cycle which includes answering emails and taking calls
- A variety of administrative duties such as payroll, graduate intakes and training
- Keeping the HR system up to date
- Handling and collating data and processing it for monthly reviews
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance
- Participate in HR projects
- Create regular reports and presentations
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel and team-building events
- Maintaining internal records, which includes preparing issuing and filing documentation (e.g., sick leave, maternity leave)
Skills and Requirements
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role
- Superb communication and administration skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with HR Software
- Good ethical judgement
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.