We are looking for an experienced People Partner to drive and deliver the people strategy for our Goodlord Head Office functions.
📍Based a minimum of two days per week at our HQ right by Spitalfields!
🌍 We are flexible on whether you work on a full time / part time / compressed hours basis
Did you know that one in five people in the UK rent their homes.
Goodlord’s mission? To provide them with the best renting experience in the world.
Goodlord digitalises the renting process for agents, landlords, and tenants. The platform streamlines everything from referencing right through to rent collection, making the process easier and more transparent for everyone.
What we need you to bring to the party:
- You must have significant experience in a People Partner / HR Business Partner role (ideally where scaling a company has been one of your priorities)
- You have led and delivered on initiatives to create and maintain great company culture (huge bonus if you’ve been involved in accreditation such as Great Place to Work, are familiar with Insights or Strengths finder etc.) and are excited to bring your knowledge to Goodlord
- You are confident and comfortable in pre-empting, leading and resolving complex employee relations issues including supervising any collective arrangements used by the team
- You have the ability to challenge our leaders to make better decisions (in a nice way!)
- You have common sense and pragmatic approach in spotting opportunities to drive better results and simplify and improve processes
The full job spec is available here.
What’s in it for you:
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
If you’re ready to help us provide the best renting experience in the world, then click apply (2-3 minutes)!
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **