Frazer Jones are partnering with a well-established real estate firm based in London who are looking to recruit a Reward Analyst to join on a permanent basis. I am keen to engage with Reward Analysts or HR/Junior reward professionals who are keen to specialise and develop further in Reward. This role will give you an exposure to the EMEA region on all compensation and benefits related matters. You will work with the EMEA HR team to provide comprehensive reward offering.
- Support the Head of Reward to deliver all elements of the EMEA Reward Strategy with a focus on their cash compensation
- Working closely with the Head of Reward and Reward manager to process annual salary and bonus review across EMEA
- Delivering Reward reports to senior stakeholders to support them with business decisions making.
- Supporting the EMEA team with benchmarking surveys
- Working closely with the Payroll and HR Business Partner in tracking non-regular cash compensation payments made thought the year
- Analysing the benchmarking data across the EMEA and supporting the team with any queries
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about pursuing a career in reward. You should have exposure to working on year-end compensation matters such as salary and bonus review as well as benchmarking. Ideally, you will also have some exposure to reward and compensation. It is essential that you are effective and enjoy working with data and financial information. You should be comfortable in using Excel and be able to interpret and report on data. An eye for detail and clear communication skills are must.
What it means to you.
A generous salary of up to £45k plus a bonus as well as other benefits such as flexible hours. The role also gives you a valuable opportunity to gain great exposure to talk reward practices and development opportunities to become an expert in this field. You'll be joining a highly respected global organisation that will offer extensive training and progression opportunities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.