Global Payroll Assistant
Global Payroll Assistant - £35,000 - £40,000 - Isleworth
Frazer Jones are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading and hugely growing Media business who are located in west London.
This is a brand new role to come in and support Manager on global Payroll processing across 20+ country's.
- Global payroll processing for 200 employees - maintain accurate payroll processing system and records by collating, checking, calculating and preparing payroll input data such as joiners, leavers and existing employee changes, ensuring accuracy, validity of supporting documentation and compliance with authorisation procedures
- Identify and investigate discrepancies in payroll reports in a timely manner
- Supporting in the integration of HR and Payroll software
- Assisting with data manipulaton, audit and reporting - assist in the checking of payroll reports ready for submission and approval for payment
- Assisting with Pension administration duties
- Assisting Payroll Manager with adhoc duties - Assist with payroll reporting for management reports metrics and statistics and provide ad hoc support to the Payroll Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationship with HR and other departments-
- Be the first point of contact for all payroll related issues - Manage all payroll related queries proactively resolving them or escalating when necessary
- Strong UK payroll knowledge (keen to get involved with international payroll)
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong people skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.