Head of Reward and Wellbeing
Frazer Jones are working with a leading, internationally acclaimed law firm to find them an ambitious, senior HR professional who can join them in a unique role that will focus on the firms' Benefits and Wellbeing offering but also covers HR Generalist activities and will see you line manage three teams within HR including HRIS and early talent.
Reporting to the Global Director of HR, you will work closely with the Partners, key stakeholders (heads of L&D, Payroll, Talent & People) as well as suppliers to ensure that their compensation and benefits offering are competitive and aligned with the firms' wider policies, culture and ethos.
This business in an award-winning law practice that prides itself on its leading client base and its reputation as not just law firm but as an employer of choice within the sector. A well-respected name in the market, they are a highly collaborative, approachable that has been recognised with numerous awards and top rankings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the partner and staff benefit programmes across the UK and international offices
- Liaise with the firm's external benefits consultancy regarding benefit reviews and annual maintenance windows
- Take ownership and lead on the annual broking of both staff and partner risk benefits
- Lead on the annual private medical scheme renewal with the provider and the broker
- Oversees the pension scheme, along with the payroll manager, to ensure it remains competitive and compliant
- Line management responsibility for the HR Operations team (six people)
- Lead on the annual budgeting process for the HR Operations team
- Co-ordinate the firm-wide engagement surveys in collaboration with the HR Director and COO
- Oversee the firm's reward and recognition programme
- Responsible for the firm's health and wellbeing programmes
- Works closely with the Systems Manager and Systems Analyst to ensure that our people systems are fit for purpose
- Ensure that the firm's policies are progressive, aligned with their strategy and values
What they are looking for is an experienced HR Manager from a law firm or similar (professional services) environment with solid experience within benefits looking to for a real career move and the chance to step up into what is essentially a "head of" type role. Or a Senior Rewards candidate looking to take on a wider remit and more generalist HR role, whilst still leveraging their experience and knowledge within benefits.
In return you will receive a generous salary between £80k-£100k, depending on experience. The business offers a hybrid working model (in the office ideally 2 per week). If you're interested in this role, please apply or if you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about your future career path then please contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.