Be responsible for lateral associate recruitment for an international law firm in their London office. This is a 14-18 month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Own the lateral recruitment process for Europe
- Source candidates using a mix of direct sourcing, head hunting and recruitment agencies
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Conduct candidate screening interviews
- Manage all stages of the offer process
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Maintain and create recruitment plans and strategy
- Deliver a high level of service to both candidates and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure best practice
Desirable skills and experience:
- Associate, lateral or business services recruitment experience in a law firm
- Experience recruiting internationally is desirable
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of the legal sector and and terminology
This is a fantastic experience for someone with previous legal recruitment of professional services recruitment to take a step up and take ownership of associate recruitment.
You'll work as part of a well rounded and collaborative recruitment team to deliver best practice recruitment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.