- Frazer Jones
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
HR Administrator (Permanent)
Frazer Jones is teaming up with an English NGB to find an HR Administrator to join their team in London. Their purpose is to improve participation at amateur level while raising standards and improving performance at professional level.
As an HR Administrator, you will play a fundamental role in supporting the HR team through organising and maintaining personnel records, assisting with the on-boarding/off-boarding processes and dealing with any employee queries. The salary for this position is £30K-£35K depending on level of experience and the role is 4 days per week in the office and 1 day working from home (there is flexibility around the day working from home).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior level HR professional to progress their career to the next level.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Assist HR Officer with the on-boarding/off-boarding processes
- Assist HR Officer with employee welfare duties
- Be proactive in maintaining and updating records daily
- Assist HR Officer with all payroll duties
- Support the L&D team with training
- Experience working as an HR professional
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with HR systems
- Time management
- Must work well within a team structure
- BA/BSc degree
- CIPD level qualification
- Experience working in sport
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.