HR & RECRUITMENT ADVISOR
- Frazer Jones
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
HR Recruitment Advisor
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: Central London
Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding international law firm to find an HR Recruitment Advisor for their Central London office. The firm works internationally to deliver a broad range of solutions tailored to the unique requirements of each of their clients, independently providing specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services.
In this exciting new role, you will play an essential part in the full recruitment cycle across key business areas, liaising with internal recruiters and third-party agencies to ensure candidates receive a high-quality experience throughout. From creating job adverts and descriptions to scheduling interviews and managing the on-boarding process for new hires, this is an excellent opportunity to take proactive ownership and develop your professional competencies. In this position, you will collaborate closely with the Head of HR and wider team, working together to ensure the best talent is sourced across the business, facilitating wider growth and development.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruitment process and be the first point of contact for recruitment queries.
- Update job descriptions and advertise all vacancies internally and externally as required.
- Screen candidate applications for vacancies as requested.
- Set up interviews; book meeting rooms, liaise with candidates, hiring managers and agencies, and send out interview confirmations.
- Assist with the production of employment contracts for new starters.
- Manage the security checking process for all employees, temps, and contractors.
- Manage the on-boarding process for new starters.
- Update trackers promptly with all the relevant information.
- Have meetings with employees who are due to go on maternity/paternity/shared parental leave to share entitlements and policies.
- Complete all reference requests for previous employees.
- Run the Corporate Induction for new starters bi-monthly.
- Management of contractor tracker to ensure all consultancy/temp contracts across the business are managed effectively.
- Produce leaver reports from exit interview data.
- Update HR policies on the systems as and when required.
- Support the Head of HR and the wider HR team with any ad hoc administration duties.
- Previous experience in an HR/Recruitment role or similar.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Proven attention to detail skills.
- A can-do attitude with a proactive mind-set.
- Team player, with an ability to manage stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a flexible manner.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.