- Frazer Jones
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + Plus Bonus
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading international insurance and pension provider based in the heart of the City of London. Working on a flexibly hybrid basis (one or two days in the office) you will be joining a well-respected and incredibly successful business who have recently undergone a global restructuring and realignment.
You will be joining as a Reward Analyst focussing on the Executive compensation (including long-term incentive plans, share plans and bonuses) across the group. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting to maintain an effective and compliant remuneration structure across the Group, in alignment with the needs of the business and relevant regulatory requirements.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the administration and delivery of Executive compensation and incentive plans across the Group to ensure timely and accurate delivery of communications, data and information
- Support the preparation of Remuneration Committee papers for multiple meetings annually
- Support the drafting of the directors' remuneration report and preparation for the AGM
- Provide and interpret market data; making recommendations on the value and structure of packages for the Group Executive team
This opportunity could be well suited to someone working in a consultancy looking to move in house or someone with compensation/reward experience that they are keen to build on. A University degree is highly desired, and you should be an advanced user of Excel. An analytical mindset with an ability for numbers is essential. You should also have effective communication skills to engage with stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have some experience with executive compensation design and administration (such as job sizing, market benchmarking, design of reward processes) plus attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership of work.
This is a unique opportunity for a junior reward professional who is familiar with UK Corporate Governance / regulatory requirements to get early exposure to executive compensation as well as working on cash compensation responsibilities.
You will receive a competitive compensation package for this role, including a significant bonus, and have the opportunity to work for a highly established financial services business.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact John Bruce at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.