- Frazer Jones
- £33000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a People Adviser within one of the most influential not-for-profit organisations based in London. Contributing to an organisation that prides themselves on inspiring futures, this an exciting role for an experienced HR Adviser or a strong HR administrator looking for the next step in their career.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all HR quires, escalating more complex matter to the relevant people partners when required
- Feel confident managing ER cases work, escalating more complex cases to people partners where required.
- Supporting the people partners and HR business partners with a variety of strategic work when required
- Supporting the onboarding process, including carrying out exit interviews and providing feedback
- Driving company culture and abiding by company values
- General HR administration where required
What it means for you:
A salary of up to 35,000 as well as other company benefits. You will be working a flexible 35 hours per weeks and attending the office once or twice a week. This a great opportunity for an experience HR professional, working in a prestigious environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.