Talent Acquisition Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus
- Talent Management
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
Delighted to be partnering with a global healthcare business, who are looking to hire into their Talent Acquisition team.
With a truly global footprint, and divisions focusing on different aspects of the healthcare market, the business has recently restructured and is facing a bright future of growth and consolidation in the healthcare world.
This particular division is headquartered in the East Midlands, and has over 1000 employees. You will be part of a large talent acquisition team offering opportunity to earn uncapped bonus, work as part of a team, and enjoy progession and career growth across the wider business.
Role responsibilities include -
- Manage the end to end candidate process and experience on vacancies assigned to you - ensuring all candidates have a positive experience with regular communications
- Driving the brand as an employer of choice in the marketplace, ensuring alignment with the wider team so that one consistent and authentic message is portrayed
- Utilise our sourcing platforms and track activity to enable effective measurement of return on investment
- Carry out relevant prescreening and telephone interviews with candidates to identify and deliver quality shortlists to hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition Partner within agreed SLA's
Ideally you will have come from or currently be in a Recruitment Agency environment. Direct sourcing will be a large part of your role, including networking and head-hunting on a regular basis. Any experience of healthcare is extremely desirable - either in an NHS or private capacity.
The role offers a competitive basic salary, with a bonus, 25 days holiday and a flexible benefits system on top.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.