Benefits Specialist EMEA
Frazer Jones are now representing a well-established banking firm based in the heart of central London. We are looking for a Benefits Specialist to join the organisation on a permanent basis. As a benefits specialist you will be exposed to full Benefits life cycle, you will be taking part in setting up benefits framework in the UK and existing international countries. This position reports into the Head of Benefits, playing as part of a critical member of the wider HR Team. The day-to-day responsibilities of this position will allow you to work on the administration of benefits, processing, coordination invoices, and collating monthly reports.
I would like to engage with HR professionals (HR Officers/Advisors) with benefits exposure or Benefits specialist with at least 1 years of experience within their careers profile.
- Manage the benefits enquiries and act as the first point of contact for all queries regarding employee benefits and responsible for resolution of issues and queries in a timely manner
- Ensure all monthly tasks and cyclical processes are followed through before deadlines.
- Working closely with the line manager, responsible for reviewing and resolving data and reporting issues with the providers
- Ability to interpret and analyse data using spreadsheets and reports to resolve data queries
- Support the benefit design, provider renewal and tendering processes, provide input to current design and process and potential opportunities for change
- Assist with managing the vendor processes of benefits, making sure team and wider employee group are educated around changes made by the head of benefits
- Previous benefits experience
- Written and Oral communication
- Experience in administering benefits through an online platform and supporting inbound and outbound data integrations
- Highly numerate, analytical and data orientated with excellent Excel skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.