Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding law firm to find an HR Advisor for their central London-office (18-month FTC). With an extensive international reach, the firm strives to maintain and develop their people-focused work environment in which innovation and collaboration are integral.
In this fantastic role, you will collaborate with the HRBPs and their client groups in order to strategise and deliver effective solutions in an innovative and proactive way. From Employee Relations and HR Analytics to Career Development Reviews and HR Projects, this is a highly-varied, generalist role. This is an excellent opportunity which will provide great exposure to the advisory aspects of HR, offering a fantastic platform to develop your personal and professional competencies in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Handle ER queries, advising senior team members
- Collaborate with the senior HR team on projects such as change-management
- Career development reviews with L&D teams
- Support on salary review processes
- Reporting and analytics across various aspects e.g. Talent Management and secondments
- Extensive HR experience (Advisor level) (professional/financial services experience essential)
- Degree-level qualification
- Knowledge of UK Employment Legislation and best practice
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Meticulous, professional and motivated
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.