HR Officer (16 Month FTC Maternity cover)
I am excited to be supporting a boutique global financial services firm (Investment Management) that is looking for an HR Officer. The role is a 16 month contract covering a period of maternity leave.
Based in the West End this role reports into the Senior HR BP and requires someone with a strong generalist background and who can start in late October.
The client supports hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
- Act as the first touch point for the employee journey
- Support new starters and people moves across the business
- Encourage regular conversations on talent and succession planning with managers
- Support the Head of HR with succession and workforce planning
- Provide training to upskill Managers and employees on HR policies and procedures
- Conduct exit interviews and understand trends around leaving and implement improvements Employee Relations
- Manage policies and processes for maternity, paternity, sick and annual leave
- Provide support and ER advice to managers on ER processes and policies and legal information
- Maintain an awareness of legal changes and regularly update the People and Operations teams
- Provide advice to Managers on processes for employees
- Assist in performance management processes
- Administration of compensation programmes such as Annual Pay Reviews
- Organising Team Welfare activities and events and HR Campaigns
- Work with the Finance team to manage quarterly and annual bonus payments and annual salary reviews
- Deliver trainings and meetings where required
- Support the other HR team members and wider HR function HR Projects and Events
- Previous experience as a generalist at Advisor or Officer level
- Analytical and critical thinking to determine accuracy of data before decision making
- Excellent communicator gaining peer support and trust across the business
- Cultural awareness, inclusive, facilitator of diversity and equality
- Committed, resourceful and determined in challenging situations
- Trustworthy and confident in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.