HR & Payroll Assistant
Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding insurance firm to find an HR & Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis for their central London office. As market specialists, the firm strives to deliver effective solutions and advisory services across multiple divisions, harnessing a forward-thinking, people-orientated approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity in which you will develop your generalist skillset in a tight-knit, collaborative team. With an international scope, you will play an essential role in supporting day-to-day operations within the HR function, preparing UK and global payrolls, producing reports, acting as a main POC, and maintaining employee records. This is a truly generalist role in which you will develop your skills across the full employee lifecycle. With a true people-focus, the firm will support and guide you along each step of the way, facilitating your professional and personal development.
- Act as a main POC for any HR-related queries
- Maintain and update employee records
- Prepare UK and international payrolls
- Support with salary reviews, benefits administration, and related external surveys
- Demonstrable HR and Payroll experience (professional or financial services preferred)
- Excellent administration and organisation skills (extensive experience with systems and Excel)
- Passionate, detail-orientated, and proactive
- Proven ability to collaborate with others
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.