Talent Development Specialist
My client, a leading professional services business is looking for a Global Talent and Development Manager on a fixed term contract to lead on the successful delivery on identified short and medium term global Learning and Development priorities.
In this role, you will work as part of the Global Human Resources team (based in London) and closely with regional Talent Development team members to ensure the successful deployment of key Global Talent Development initiatives (focused on learning) as well as designing methodology for the successful implementation of the technical training agenda/ or conducting a needs analysis and review how technical training is delivered and managed within the business.
- You will be working with both the global and regional HR teams, together with senior stakeholders, you will review, evaluate and improve the current learning and development curriculum (in person, blended and online) and work with the regions to ensure the successful deployment and embedding of key identified learning priorities.
- Work with the global and regional HR teams and business subject matter experts conduct an initial analysis, and subsequently design and develop a framework for the successful deployment of required technical training across the business.
- Use experience and expertise to make recommendations for the introduction of best practice development tools, programs, and latest thinking to ensure that content is relevant and engaging.
- Work with the regions to ensure that the training curriculum is communicated successfully to all employees through different formats, including training calendars, talent newsletter and other engagement tools.
- Manage and own day-to-day administration and logistics related to talent and training, supported by a Talent Co-ordinator.
- Produce regular reports associated with KPIs such as budget, ROI, learning hours, activity etc.
- Manage current providers and identify and source new vendors to support learning activities and processes.
The client here is looking for a skilled Talent or L&D professional who has experience in designing, developing and delivering talent development programmes, ideally with experience of delivering business led technical training methodologies within a professional services environment.
You will have a wealth of commercial L&D expertise with proven experience driving business wide initiatives with the ability to create and deliver on action plans.
You will be a self-starter, an excellent communicator and able to influence senior stakeholders and build relationships which promote trust and confidence, reinforcing a coaching and development culture across the business.
Success in this role is measured on delivery of tangible, pragmatic and fit-for purpose solutions. Therefore, this role is best suited to someone who is operational, hands-on, proactive and works at pace.
If this describes your skillset and you are looking for an exciting 12 month FTC apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.