Talent Acquisition Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £43000 - £45000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Talent Acquisition Partner within a social enterprise firm.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract that could extend. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for the post holder, offering the chance to establish a newly created Talent division within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with HRBP's to deliver a streamline and best practice recruitment and selection process.
- Efficiently carry out screening processes in a timely manner.
- Drive recruitment and attraction strategy.
- Managing recruitment need of the organisation, requiring a proven track record in recruitment and selection, working in a fast-paced environments.
- Understanding international markets to meet the business needs.
- Managing all recruitment related projects,
- Responsible for handling large amounts of data, in line with GDPR and company processes
- Conduct interviews as necessary working alongside hiring managers
What it means for you:
A generous salary up to £45,000 as well as other benefits, a chance to work in an international, growing social enterprise firm, establishing its Talent team. The ideal candidate will hold previous experience working in a fast paced recruitment environment, able to support and manage both internal and external stake holders.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.