Another fantastic HR Generalist opportunity within a financial service organisation, this is an exciting role with ample opportunity for growth. Based in the city of London, you would be supporting the HR Team with all HR related matters and HR strategy, providing the highest level of HR service. This is a full time, permanent role offering a generous benefits package.
You be responsible for:
- Manging the employee life cycle, including onboarding process, and conducting exit interviews.
- Supporting hiring managers with facilitating the recruitment process and identifying talent.
- Working with existing internal talent, supporting their development within the organisation through personal development plans.
- Working alongside the HR Team on HR projects across the business.
- Guiding managers with performance management reviews and objective setting, as well as providing administrative support to enable the appraisal process.
- Staying up to date on all employment legislation, supporting the HR Team with updating HR policy and procedure where required.
- Providing administrative support to the HR Team, ensuring records are kept up to date and GDPR compliant, requiring a high attention to detail whilst under strict deadlines.
- Supporting on all other relevant HR projects as directed.
What it means for you:
A generous salary offering up to £30,000 as well as other benefits, working within a growing HR Team, this role offers plenty of room for your own development. The ideal candidate would hold previous experience in a financial services background, looking for the next career move.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.