An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Co-Ordinator within a high-end luxury goods firm. Based in the City of London, with support from the wider HR team this is the perfect opportunity for a HR Administrator looking for a new role with plenty of scope for development.
You will be responsible for:
- Formulate effective working relationships with stakeholders, supporting on both internal and external HR related requests.
- Ensuring personnel records are accurate and kept up to date.
- Supporting the recruitment process, coordinating logistics for new hires.
- Coordinating and processing invoices.
- Acting as a first point of contact and advising maternity, paternity and shared parental leave.
- Responsible for managing all contractual changes in the system, ensuring these are completed in a timely manner and sending contractual changes paperwork.
- Facilitate the new starter and leaver process, supporting employee induction and exit interviews.
What it means for you:
A generous salary of up to £30,000 as well as other benefits, this role offers the chance to work within a high end, global orgainsation operating in over 40 countries, providing you with amble opportunity for your own growth and development. The ideal candidate will hold previous experience within a financial services or professional services industry and be looking for the next step in their career.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.