Senior HR Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
I am working with a fantastic Bristol based Professional Services firm that are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner. The firm has enjoyed significant growth and success and this is a brilliant opportunity to join an organisation where HR is seen as extremely progressive, visible and supported by the senior leadership teams and Partners.
Reporting to the HR Director you will be responsible for managing a specific front office client group. This will involve working closely with the Partner and senior leadership team to drive and make change to enable effective and business focused people solutions in line with the firms strategy. This will include responsibility for delivering integrated operational and strategic HR support across a number of key areas:
* work closely with key stakeholders and the HRD to develop and implement a people strategy that is commercial, focused on retention, engagement and to improve performance
* support growth of the Client group in addition to firm wide initiatives
* support the talent management & development strategy including the delivery of the firm's performance review cycle
* provide advice on current and innovative DEI initiatives and thinking
* providing support and facilitation to develop effective leadership across all levels through coaching and challenging leaders
* liaise and coach people managers to investigate and effectively manage conduct issues, capability, absence management and working with the business to address grievance issues early
Ideally you will be operating as an HR Business Partner with a proven track record of working within a financial or professional services firm, or a similar head office environment. The role will require you to operate with confidence at a strategic level and engage with a challenging client group to help them drive the business forward and deliver effective people solutions. You will need strong knowledge of UK employment law and HR practices and experience of making a significant contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational aspects of the people agenda. You must be able to provide a high touch service, and demonstrate excellent communication skills and commercial awareness to be considered for this role.
This an ideal position for someone who wants to join a firm that is growing at speed, where the HR team is viewed as a strategic partner to the business, and where you can deliver real solutions. The role comes with a great £basic salary + bonus + benefits. Hybrid working is offered from their offices in central Bristol.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.