HR Advisor part time
- Frazer Jones
- Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- £32000 - £35500 per annum + hybrid, benefits
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
HR Advisor, Charity
£30,000 - £35,500 (FTE) + Hybrid working, recognition bonuses and benefits, 27 days holiday + bank holidays,
Consider either 4 days or 4.5 days
This is a great opportunity for an HR Advisor to take a role that will have a lot of autonomy as well as working for a charity that is well loved in the local community.
This is a unique role in respect that the charity also has a fundraising/retail trading arm and this role would predominantly looking after the workforce in this area.
Hybrid working is extremely flexible, the team all are in on Tuesdays, but the rest of the week is up to you. More office presence in the beginning to get to know everyone, but further down the line, you'll be able to manage your own diary.
- You will be providing a comprehensive generalist HR Advisory service to Managers across the business (170 employees in total)
- You will lead on recruitment activities, work closely with the HR team to attract, recruit and retain new members of staff
- Support and coach line mangers with an array of policy and processes, look at how these processes can be improved and suggest / implement.
- Provide advice on Employment law, lead ER cases and escalate when necessary
- Working in a team of 3 you will report to the HR Manager and also be supported by the HR Administrator
- Update records, monitor trends, work on maintaining KPIs relevant to HR, as well as manage all maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave requests
- Support with learning and development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience as an HR Advisor, being able to lead on a range of generalist topics
- Strong HR Generalist experience, knowledge of employment law, recruitment, policy and process as well as L&D and other generalist functions.
- CIPD qualification
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, being able to liaise at all levels and work collaboratively across the business with stakeholders
- Experience working with HR databases and experience of the full employee lifecycle
To be considered for this role, please apply online today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.