Senior Early Careers Advisor
Frazer Jones is partnering with a phenomenal law firm to find a Senior Early Careers Advisor for their London office. With a true focus on diversity and inclusion, the firm promote a people focus both internally and with external clients, as they deliver expert solutions in a forward-thinking fashion.
In this exciting position you will be able to take ownership of the Early Careers function, working across both Recruitment and Development, playing an integral role in the firm's development. This is an excellent opportunity to lead on areas such as vacation schemes and apprenticeship programmes, as you will have a hands-on role in refreshing and developing the firm's Early Careers offerings. From candidate attraction and assessment days, to acting as a first POC and liaising with partner organisations, this is a highly varied role in which you will play a pioneering role in the function. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your professional skillset, as you will work in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Hands-on role in developing the Early Careers offerings across recruitment and development, working on various long-term projects to drive improvement
- Handle the recruitment and selection process (apprentices and trainees)
- Organise vacation schemes
- Act as a 1st POC for the Early Careers population
- Play a strategic role in liaising with partner organisations
- Extensive Early Careers experience within the legal sector (advisory level required)
- Driven, proactive and innovative
- Team player with excellent professional skills
- Detail-orientated and resilient
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.