Payroll Analyst - £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus - City of London
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a leading name within financial services on the recruitment of a Payroll Analyst on a permanent basis.
This position is offering hybrid working with a requirement of 2 days per week in the office.
- UK monthly payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Payroll legislation and internal policies
- Answering day-to-day payroll queries together with keeping the shared mailbox up to date and dealing with employee queries
- Calculate manual salary and PAYE calculations
- Raising 3rd party, currency and ad hoc payments and booking to the relevant nominals.
- Running the share option reports together with checking against funds that have been received
- Payroll preparation
- Processing Dubai payroll together with raising currency payments
- Perform reconciliations for each group company using excel and Payroll reports
- Posting group company journals and the distribution of reports to relevant entity.
- Statutory Leave calculations
- Bank reconciliations
- Strong UK payroll knowledge.
- ideally currently working within financial/ professional services.
- CIPP qualification is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.