HR and Talent Manager
- Robyn Hunt-Williams
- Contract type
Reporting into and supporting the HR Director for UK & Ireland, the successful candidate will lead on all things recruitment, influencing Senior and Exec level stakeholders and promoting a direct hiring strategy. You will also provide wider generalist HR support as required, covering Employee Relations, company restructures and performance management.
- Take lead on critical resourcing projects and digital recruitment campaigns, determining the attraction strategy and resourcing plans.
- Headhunting for Executive level positions.
- Weekly Recruitment reporting, analysing trends to make informed decisions.
- Develop local Employer Brand strategies.
- Lead on DE&I initiatives.
- Review existing processes and tools, implementing best practice and removing roadblocks across the hiring process.
- Lead on strategic HR initiatives in addition to providing day to day operational HR support and advice.
- Ensure that managers are working within HR policies and processes and applying best practice.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the People strategy in line with long-term business plans.
- Issue Employee Relations advice and guidance in line with HR policy and procedures.
- Proven experience as a Senior Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Partner or similar.
- Evidence of sourcing candidates using various channels, using direct sourcing techniques.
- Experience leading comprehensive competency-based interviews.
- Experience working within a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong communication skills and a high level of written communication.
- CIPD qualification highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, international organisation and a growing team. You will be reporting into the HR Director and have the opportunity to lead across a number of high-profile resourcing projects.
This role is a permanent opportunity paying up to £60,000 + fantastic benefits.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is of interest.