- Amy Shaughnessy
- HR Business Partner
- Contract type
Annapurna HR is delighted to have partnered with an exciting people-focused Fin-Tech company, starting their scaling journey.
The perfect People Partner will be able to work in this growth and transformation environment as well as being ambitious and strategic in their HR approach, prioritizing company culture.
- Partnering with the COO to deliver strategic people plans to support longterm business strategy and culture, optimizing organisational effectiveness
- Lead managers to ensure ER issues are dealt with appropriately and escalated when necessary, in line with compliance and employment laws
- Support L&D partners in training and upskilling of employees
- Work as part of a driven and resilient team to help reach business initiatives through keeping up to date with the HR market
- Provide strong communication to influence stakeholders and advise managers
- Be able to confidently navigate the fastpaced and ever-changing environment that comes with a scaling business
- Be passionate about D&I as well as company culture, being the center of everything that you do
- Strong stakeholder management and coaching experience
- Strong understanding of UK employment law
- Data and process driven with an analytical approach
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of scaling FinTech company with fantastic company culture and values.
This role is a permanent opportunity paying up to £85,000 + great benefits.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is of interest.
*Disclaimer – please note Annapurna is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of the client.