- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is now working with a prestigious law firm based in the heart of central London. We are now looking to recruit a Reward Specialist to join this organisation on a permanent basis. We are keen to engage with HR Advisors with benefits exposure or junior Reward advisors that may want to be in their first Reward specialist opportunity. The role reports into a HR Director and a HR Manager. The role will include working on salary review, looking at pay grade structures and work on well-being initiatives. This position operates on a hybrid working model, the team normally come in 2-3 times a week.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the benefits strategy for the London Office in conjunction with the firm's benefits broker (Secondsight).
- Responsible for yearly regular benchmarking exercises within the market, ensuring that all salary and benefit offerings remain competitive within the market.
- Working on Reward and Benefits implementation of the new benefits and modifications to existing offerings including working with firms's Marketing Team on office launch strategies and communications.
- Management of the annual benefits renewal process in conjunction with Secondsight;
- Management and co-ordination of the annual and mid-year benefits windows including updates and administration to the benefits platform.
- Partner and work closely with the HR Director and Accounts Team to set and manage the annual benefits budget for the London Office.
- Partner with the generalist HR team in the benchmarking of salary data for the annual salary and bonus review process.
- Active member of the team responsible for salary review and bonuses, attending meetings as necessary, preparing/manipulating spreadsheets and/or the compensation system during the annual review process.
- Previous HR experience and exposure to benefits/well-being/compensation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, must have the ability to manipulate data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work with different teams
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.