Early Careers Advisor
- Frazer Jones
- £45000 - £52000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
EARLY CAREERS ADVISOR
My client a University are looking to hire a Early Careers Advisor on a permanent basis. You will be required to provide high quality careers, employability, coaching and professional development advice and guidance to Masters students. To create and manage corporate relationships with external organisations in order to create insights and opportunities for Masters students.
- To provide career coaching, guidance and information about the employment market to MSc students from a range of programme
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Postgraduate employment market, career paths, and recruitment/selection methods across a range of industries
- To coach MSc students to ensure they have tailored and achievable career and skill development plans.
- To provide guidance on job search strategy and signposting of opportunities
- Supporting with networking, CV reviews, ability testing, interview preparation, assessment centre exercises, and industry-specific advice.
- To manage the day-to-day aspects of the MSc Careers Service offering in relation to these groups of students, working with Course Directors where appropriate.
- To deliver workshops to MSc students including CV and Cover Letter Masterclasses, Psychometric Testing, Interview Skills, and Assessment Centres
- To conduct annual review of MSc Careers offering suggesting new initiatives
- To build relationships with companies, recruitment agencies and associations throughout the year across a range of sectors
- To identify, build and develop relationships with new and existing companies and alumni to engage them in recruitment and knowledge-sharing activities/opportunities
- To proactively identify and attend company and industry networking events to ensure knowledge base and awareness of industry specific trends are up to date.
- To create opportunities for MSc students, recent graduates and alumni to be hired into jobs, internships and projects
- To create opportunities for external organisations and alumni to engage with, share their company and/or sector knowledge, and insight to aid the learning and career decision making of MSc students and recent graduates.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Graduate or Early Careers recruitment ideally in the financial or professional services sector.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.