Head of Talent Acquisition
- Frazer Jones
- Kensington and Chelsea, London
- £85000 - £100000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
We have a current opportunity for a Head of Talent Acquisition on a permanent basis working a leading outsourced investment firm.
This permanent hybrid working position will be based in Central London three days and two days remote.
The successful applicant will be responsible for Talent Acquisition across Europe and Asia. They will be based in our London office and will report directly to the Head of People. They will focus on leading talent acquisition activities across our four European and Asian offices (London, Paris, Hong Kong and Singapore). The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in developing and executing a strategy and approach to talent acquisition across multiple business lines within a matrix environment. They will work closely with key stakeholders in the business to understand, plan for and meet their diverse hiring needs.
This individual will be responsible for the full talent acquisition lifecycle from identification of open positions through onboarding the new employee, in collaboration with hiring managers and other members of the People Team. Activities will include updating and maintaining central recruiting and onboarding processes as well as developing and maintaining partnerships with recruiters.
As a fast growing, 250+ person company, the firm are looking for someone who is motivated, a self-starter, adaptable and comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environment.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Head of People to design, develop and champion a diverse and inclusive recruitment strategy.
- Lead European and Asian talent acquisition efforts, including partnering with hiring managers and other People Team members to write job descriptions, set interview dates, develop candidate scorecards, determine appropriate recruiting partners, and manage day-to-day running of the team.
- Conduct regular reviews of the end-to-end recruitment process striving for efficiency, market leading practices and best in class candidate experience.
- Deliver an efficient and professional experience to hiring managers. Offer guidance and support through the recruitment process, gaining a thorough understanding of the requirements for each role.
- Have the ability to influence hiring managers and challenge decision making where necessary and demonstrate flexibility of approach when managing stakeholders.
- Manage all offers of employment, fully explaining the total compensation package, employee proposition and benefits to candidates and explaining how the on-boarding experience will work (internally and externally).
- Conduct interviews to assess candidate suitability for both the organisation and the position.
- Coordinate Interview scheduling as required.
- Own the relationship with all external agencies, holding each accountable for delivering against our talent and DEI strategies.
- Conduct annual review of the preferred supplier list ("PSL") and explore new partnerships as appropriate to support the firm's talent and diversity goals, for example, talent from other industries, re-connecting with alumni and building talent communities.
- Deliver and pilot innovative sourcing techniques to ensure the business attracts a diverse talent pool.
- In conjunction with Head of People develop and run interview skills and feedback training annually for all team members involved in the recruitment process.
- Support compensation benchmarking by providing market and candidate data to the Head of People as required.
- Develop robust network in the industry, sharing best practice and information to the wider team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking, progressive professional who demonstrates vision and a bold approach to talent acquisition which is relevant to today's candidate market and needs of the business.
The successful candidate will ideally bring:
- A focus on building an inclusive organisation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Service delivery excellence, as well as organisational skills.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills.
- Intellectual curiosity to uncover trends, apply best practices and creatively challenge the status quo.
- Data, analytics, and reporting capability.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Recruitment experience either with an agency or in-house.
- Effective sourcing understanding and capability, ideally with experience of fully utilising applicant tracking system(s).
- Direct sourcing experience is desired but not essential.
For further information about this position please apply to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.